Please check our Calendar for a full list of all our activities, events and work parties. We are adding events all the time. If you don't see what you want, chances are you aren't the only one....let us know and we will see what we can do! For all events and activities, please contact Sharon if you would like to register your interest or find out more.
There is no charge for any of these events but we do limit numbers to ensure the enjoyment of the group. Please book your place here. As always, dress for mess and mud is highly recommended!
Upcoming Walks and Talks Everyone is most welcome and we look forward to seeing you!
Evening Botany and Photography Walk
led by our dream team - Mary Clare Sheahan and Andrew Wilson
Join us for this fantastic double opportunity - led by botanist Mary Clare Sheahan and photographer Andrew Wilson.
Do bring along your own phone (and charge it to 'full'!) as Andrew shares tips and ideas on how to get 'that shot' for some of the delights Mary Clare will find for us.
Meet at 18.30 at Barnes Station north side (near the bench/weekday coffee kiosk)
No charge, but booking absolutely required as this is likely to be heavily oversubscribed
Upcoming Walks and Talks
- June 7th at Vine Road Pavilion SW13 0NE. 13:30 (in partnership with FiSH): 'Summer Flowers'.
- July: Members' Summer BBQ (our chance to say 'thank you' to all our volunteers and members - not to be missed!)
- August: sultry Summer evening History Walk
- September: Night Walks checking out our bats and pond life
- October: Fungi Walk
More Walking, less Talking?
- MyTimeActive Richmond hosts a wide range of walks specifically to increase fitness. These walks take place in and around Richmond Borough.
Mini-blog: Winter Tree Walk Sunday 22nd January 2017
This had to be by far the coldest, frostiest, sunniest - and most beautiful morning of the year!
Familiar friends, new faces and various dogs all joined in as we explored more of the Common and found out about identifying trees in Winter.
We finished in The Brown Dog where we met up with a few who weren't able to make the walk. The warm welcome and Sunday lunch were most appreciated, and made the perfect end to a very lovely morning.
Photo: Keith Clarke