Please check our Calendar for a full list of all our activities, events and work parties. We are adding events all the time. If you don't see what you want, chances are you aren't the only one....let us know and we will see what we can do! For all events and activities, please contact Sharon if you would like to register your interest or find out more.
Please book your place here.
There is no charge for any of these events but numbers are limited to ensure the enjoyment of the group.
As always, dress for mess and mud is highly recommended - everyone is most welcome and we look forward to seeing you!
Upcoming Walks and Talks
- June 7th at Vine Road Pavilion SW13 0NE. 13:30 (in partnership with FiSH): 'Summer Flowers'.
- July 21st: Members' Summer BBQ (our chance to say 'thank you' to all our volunteers and members - not to be missed!) Details follow
- August 10th: sultry Summer evening History Walk with our Chairman, Mike Hildesley. History Walk Details
- September 16th with Philip Briggs. Night Walk checking out our bats and pond life. More details to follow
- October 21st with Mark Spencer. Fungi Walk. Please note this is NOT a foraging activity. Details
Fancy more Walking, less Talking?
- MyTimeActive Richmond hosts a wide range of walks specifically to increase fitness. These walks take place in and around Richmond Borough.
Mini-blog: Winter Tree Walk Sunday 22nd January 2017
This had to be by far the coldest, frostiest, sunniest - and most beautiful morning of the year!
Familiar friends, new faces and various dogs all joined in as we explored more of the Common and found out about identifying trees in Winter.
We finished in The Brown Dog where we met up with a few who weren't able to make the walk. The warm welcome and Sunday lunch were most appreciated, and made the perfect end to a very lovely morning.
Photo: Keith Clarke