Please check our Calendar for a full list of all our activities, events and work parties. We are adding events all the time. If you don't see what you want, chances are you aren't the only one....let us know and we will see what we can do! For all events and activities, please contact Sharon if you would like to register your interest or find out more.
Please book your place here.
There is no charge for any of these events but numbers are limited to ensure the enjoyment of the group.
As always - dress for mess, mud and weather is highly recommended. Everyone is most welcome and we look forward to seeing you!
Upcoming Walks and Talks
- NEW! 14th April 2018. Trees and Things - Spring Walk on the Common. Following the success of our Winter Walk, we hope you will join us as we explore the trees and delights of the Common in Spring. Details
- January 20th 2018. Sociable Saturday morning Winter Tree Walk. We will re-charge and warm up in the Brown Dog! Everyone is most welcome! Details
- October 21st with Mark Spencer. Fungi Walk. Please note this is NOT a foraging activity. Details
- September 23rd with Mike Hildesley. Access-friendly afternoon History walk. Details
- September 16th with Philip Briggs. Night Walk checking out our bats and pond life. Details
Saturday 14th April 2018. Trees and Things - Spring Walk on the Common
Why not join us for what we hope will be a fine Spring Saturday morning (!) as we explore native and non-native trees - familiar friends, new faces and well-behaved dogs all most welcome! Details above.
Photo: Keith Clarke